Julia Feldman is a teacher, sex educator, and creator behind the popular Instagram account Giving The Talk. Julia believes that communication and relation tools are fundamental skills that we should be teaching alongside sex education from a very early age, and I whole-heartedly agree. This is part one of our two-part conversation.
In part one you’ll learn:
- How to talk about over-apologizing
- Why giving unsolicited advice can shut some people down (including myself)
- How to develop well-paced sex education curriculums
In part two you’ll learn:
- How your sexuality is continually evolving
- The ice cream analogy of finding new pleasure in your body
- How to explore self-pleasure from a place of curiosity rather than release
Where to find Julia:
Join The Lovebird Club
A private community for those who value love, trust, and intimacy. Group support and weekly calls.
For contributing lovebirds only: https://thelovedrive.com/thelovebirdclub
Learn more about The Love Drive